A team with years of in house experience with some of the world’s largest oil traders
We handle both charter party and sale contract demurrage as well as additional freight claims all the way through to legal proceedings.
The aim of our service is principally to provide external assistance to a trader’s existing in house legal team in the day to day support required by their demurrage and operations teams. Pequod can offer this service either on an ad hoc or retainer basis as well as temporary in house demurrage support coverage.
We are also able to provide in house training seminars on the following topics or on bespoke topics to address a client’s specific needs:
- Commencement of laytime
- Exceptions to laytime and demurrage
- Demurrage and time bars
- Petroleum loss claims
- Oil sale contracts
- Interim port and STS clauses
- The effect of cargo contamination and demurrage
- Sale contract laytime and demurrage
- The BP Voy 4 charter and typical additional terms
- BPGTC’s 2007 – demurrage and laytime
For further information please contact email@example.com